Sunday, April 27, 2014

Words Have Power


Words have to power to bless or curse, heal or destroy.  
They will bring hope or defeat and the will last an entire lifetime.  

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue” Proverbs 18:23

You can change your world by changing your words.

Speak life into your life: 
 I Matter 
  I am Loved  
I can make it   
 I will Never give up  
I am Blessed
I am a Winner   
I have favor with God and with man   
God's going to do something wonderful in my life today   
I am more than a Conqueror    
I am Strong   
I can do anything through Christ


Keep the faith.  
The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment 
you're about to give up hope.  What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best 
days of our lives haven't happened yet.

Angel



4 comments:

  1. "The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you're about to give up hope" - What amazing truth & insight!
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Angie
    PS - I love that sign too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proverbs 18:21 is a very powerful scripture. Speaking life requires a conscious effort, and it must be practiced daily if we are to defeat doubt and negativity in our lives. Thanks for sharing this powerful scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed this today. Thanks so much for sharing with Try a New Recipe Tuesday. I hope you can join us again this week. It is a little late going live, sorry about that. :-) http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/2014/05/try-new-recipe-tuesday-may-13.html

    ReplyDelete